Wednesday 31 December 2014

What's Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode?

What's Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode?


We're smack dab in the middle of SyFy's New Year Twilight Zone marathon. And I truly wish I had time to watch it all. But this annual tradition always gets me thinking about what episode is my favorite. I honestly don't know how to decide!


There's the classics like "To Serve Man" and "Eye of the Beholder" and "Time Enough At Last" that are still fun to watch even if you know the twist endings. And then there's the culturally important Cold War stories like "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" or "The Shelter." Even some less celebrated deep cuts like "The Old Man in the Cave" and "Mr. Dingle, The Strong" are contenders in my book. I really don't know what to pick as a favorite.


So what's your favorite episode? And while we're at it, what's your least favorite? That might be an easier choice for me: "Black Leather Jackets" is so painfully unsatisfying I'm half-convinced it must've been written on an incredibly tight deadline or something.


Happy New Year, everybody!




Welcome to Movie Night, where Gizmodo staffers tell you what you should be streaming tonight.






from Gizmodo http://ift.tt/1tmG9Yj

No comments:

Post a Comment